Club Rules at Stuntworx gymnastics centre for Cheerleaders and Gymnasts
1. All club registration and tuition fees must be paid in advance on or before the date they fall due. If they are not, your child's place may be given to the next waiting member. The club is not required to give notice upon a missed payment of giving your space away.
2. We will not teach a child who has not paid term fees. If you drop your child to class and do not pay, your child will not participate. This is a traumatic experience for the child. Do not put us in that position as it will affect your standing in the club.
3. Fees are required for the running of the club. We cannot tell the ESB we're waiting on an athlete to pay their bill before we can pay ours. Similarly, it is unfair to expect coaches to wait for their wages. We will not tolerate late payments.
4. The club runs as a commercial gym, therefore no refunds are available for memberships or registration. All payments are based on 12 week terms and are divided among electricity, phone, internet, etc, coach wages, commercial rent, equipment loans etc. There will never be a time when we can refund payment for membership. Should there be a time when classes cannot go ahead due to unforeseen circumstances, we will make every endeavour to host the class at a later stage.
1. We will not tolerate rude, aggressive or otherwise untoward behaviour from clients (parent or athlete). This type of behaviour will be met in kind and your child will be excluded from the club immediately with no refund.
2. Coaches and staff are there to help the club by helping the athlete. There is never a time when we go out of our way to upset anyone as it doesn't help anyone to behave that way. Please consider that our decisions are not personal, there is no like or dislike involved and we are all here to ensure the successful running of the club. Questioning staff decisions that you don't like is fine, at the right time and place, however, be prepared to be open minded and accept that the coach knows best.
3. Confrontation of any kind from a parent will result in you being asked to leave the gym. Try not to take this personally, their are children present at all classes and they do not need to hear your grievances. If you need to talk to a coach, arrange a private meeting.
4. Sleep on it. If there is some reason you are upset, eg, your daughter is upset at the end of class that she was moved in the pyramid, or she hates cheerleading, please don't come in to talk about it immediately. Ask your child what happened. Let them tell you their side. Then sleep on it, ask again and then approach us. Competitive team sports can be emotional. Allow them to vent!
5. Athletes with attitude issues or who are repetitively late, disruptive, or abusive to other athletes or coaches , in or out of the gym environment, will be dismissed.
6. Any action by a member which could cause the club to be brought into disrepute will result in that member being dismissed. This could involve bullying, social media abuse, drinking alcohol, consuming drugs, theft, wearing a uniform outside of official events, or engaging in dangerous behaviour.
1. Uniforms must be purchased for all competition teams.
2, If you accept a place on a competition team, that entails paying for all competition related costs in a timely manner. Being late with these payments will affect the member's position on the team.
3. Photos of all members may be used in publicity online/printed material etc. Athlete's names will not be printed with photos unless you are informed previously.
4. Attendance is crucial to all classes. If a member misses 3 or more class in any 12 week term, they will be unable to compete with their team and will be replaced.
5. No Cougars/Stuntworx material is to be shared online or taught to anyone who is not a member.
6.Coaches will not be permitted to discuss any issue with parents during class time. Please organise a meeting.